All the programs are developed using the developer tools provided by Apple® ("Xcode" and "Interface Builder").
The author would like to thank the following people for their sample codes:
|Dec 12, 2012||Release of DrawOutX 1.6
- compatibility with OSX Mountain Lion and the Retina display; - a few small tools relating image objects (convert any kind of object(s) to one image object, save images to one tiff file, resolution option by saving).
|April 15, 2010||Release of DrawOutX 1.5.1
- color setting for displaying points on path; - bug fix by setting gradient, shadows and default margins.
|March 3, 2010||Release of DrawOutX 1.5
- Filter stack to review and save applied filters; - Option "Real world size display" to match sizes between the on-screen and an actual ruler; - table objects are improved with multiple selection possibility; - the print section is updated; - possible to reverse gradient color order; - bug fix by saving image, selecting multiple objects, and editing header/footer.
|Nov 24, 2009||Release of DrawOutX 1.4.1
- Bug fix by saving as jpeg, interface links, and the contour function; - Possible to open or drag & drop rtfd files; - Internal modifications by merging bezier paths.
|Sep 19, 2009||Release of DrawOutX 1.4
- OSX 10.6 Compatibility; - "Font" section added to Document Info Panel; - Order of the objects can be changed by overwriting a line number on the object table; - gradation tool updated; - functions to locate objects at integral positions
|June 12, 2009||Release of DrawOutX 1.3.3
Bug fix by: - copy+pasting selected objects to other programs; - saving selected objects; - creating image of path objects.
|May 22, 2009||Release
of DrawOutX 1.3.2
Just one bug was ﬁxed, which had intruded in v.1.3.1 to disable the delete key functions.
|May 19, 2009||Release
of DrawOutX 1.3.1
"Page Preview" is improved; Better file-extension control; Bug fixing by text objects
|April 30, 2009||Release
of DrawOutX 1.3
"Contour" tool; page and/or group sensitive option on the object order list; the order of group members can be changed on the group list ; text objects are page-border-sensitive; Quick Look plugin is updated; Bug fixing.
|May 15, 2008||Release
of DrawOutX 1.2.3
Support 'Quick Look', a button to adjust paper size, scale font size with the slider, several other improvements and bug fixing.
|March 3, 2008||Release
of DrawOutX 1.2.2
MetaData plugin for Spotlight, a button to convert text to image, an additional filter "Shaded Material", bug fixing by reopening documents.
|Oct 10, 2007||Release
of DrawOutX 1.2.1
Word-count display; Bug fixing and modifications of the shadow panel; other minor bug fixes and improvements by saving and handling objects.
|Aug 14, 2007||Release
of DrawOutX 1.2
Many New Featurs: image filter panel, hierarchical grouping/ungrouping, header/footer, shadow panel, color panel extra, floating rulers, help menu, update checker, etc. etc.
|Oct 10, 2006||Release of DrawOutX 1.1
Text options to share contents, to clip to fit in shapes & to adjust padding; Saving the selected objects as clipped images, Drag&drop opening of image files, some bug fixing.
|Aug 22, 2006||Release of DrawOutX 1.0|
|Feb 13, 2013||Release of iconStiX 2.3.2|
- A menu item "Copy Selected" is added under "Edit"; - Effect options are modified; - Bug fix by multiple selection and several other internal adjustments for smoother operations.
|Aug 21, 2012||Release of iconStiX 2.3.1|
- HiDPI option added to "Export…"; - Bug fix by attaching icons to the start-up volume; - Internal adjustments for stabler operations.
|Aug 14, 2012||Release of iconStiX 2.3|
- adjustments for hiDPI icons and display as well as for OSX 10.8 more generally; - "Export As" adjusted; - effect option; - favorites panel with a list of automatic collected icons; - other adjustments regarding default size, color and text-editing.
|Feb 17, 2012||Release of iconStiX 2.2|
- support for multiple objects selection; - bug fixing.
|Dec 9, 2011||Release of iconStiX 2.1|
- retouch tool for image objects; - quick make-transparent function by adding/replacing image; - center-based proportional scaling; - option for exporting as png improved; - minor bug fixing.
|Oct 27, 2011||Release of iconStiX 2.0|
- shape objects are available in addition to image and text; - contextual menu for text editing contains items to adjust alignment and line-spacing; - internal adjustments and bug fixing.
|Sept 5, 2011||Release of iconStiX 1.9|
- 2 new menu items: "Show/Hide Grid" and "Duplicate Object"; - possible to limit the max icon size (effective by applying as icon or saving as image); - bug fix by closing documents and other internal adjustments.
|July 20, 2011||Release of iconStiX 1.8|
- support for 1024x1024 icon image if applicable; - new shadow option: color and blur; - size option is added to save preview image in the png format; - QuickLook support on Lion for documents created with v.1.8-; - default user location can be set; - several internal adjustments and bug fixing.
|Apr 22, 2011||Release of iconStiX 1.7|
- the color panel is modified to accept image to be used as color for image objects; - option "Add custom icon" is added to the 'export as image' panel; - bug fixe by reordering the objects table columns.
|Feb 18, 2011||Release of iconStiX 1.6|
- the font panel is modified to provide stroke, underline, strikethrough and/or aqua-like effect; - a menu item "Create Custom Folder" is added; - a few minor bug fixes and internal adjustments.
|Jan 20, 2011||Release of iconStiX 1.5.1|
- bug fix by saving and undoing color attribute; - image quality adjustment and a few internal updates.
|Jan 3, 2011||Release of iconStiX 1.5|
- 3 new services (copy, attach, remove in addition to open) are integrated; - "Paste" works in the favorite view.
|Dec 3, 2010||Release of iconStiX 1.4|
- 16 x 16 px icon image can be added separately; - bug fixing in relation to undo/redo and minor internal adjustments.
|Oct 15, 2010||Release of iconStiX 1.3|
- 3 options added to Preferences; - save which object is selected so that it becomes the replacement target when the document is opened next time; - minor bug fixing.
|July 1, 2010||Release of iconStiX 1.2|
- 4 sliders added to skew objects; - possible to resize pixel by pixel with shift+arrow key combination; - export process improved in relation to setting filenames.
|May 5, 2010||Release of iconStiX 1.1|
- object rotation; - preview mode; - option to terminate after the last window closed; - accept drag & drop start-up or image change; - internal adjustments for stable icon color.
|April 22, 2010||Release of iconStiX 1.0|
|Feb 15, 2013||Release of iconXprit 3.1.4
- Bug fix to prevent tooltips hanging after the iconXprit menu is closed.
|Feb 5, 2013||Release of iconXprit 3.1.3
- The iconXprit service menu is revised; - Prevents "Help Viewer"'s automatic connection to the trollin site; - A "matte" option is added to the shiny effect ("+α…" button on the editor); - Bug fix by attaching text ("Add Text…") and a few other internal modifications.
|Sep 21, 2012||Release of iconXprit 3.1.2
- Bug fix by drawing text object and adding shadow.
|Aug 17, 2012||Release of iconXprit 3.1.1
- Bug fix by replacing images on the editor and by attaching icons to the start-up volume.
|Aug 13, 2012||Release of iconXprit 3.1
- adjustments for OSX 10.8 (esp. hiDPI icons and display); - 2 more effects;
|Aug 11, 2011||Release of iconXprit 3
- adjustments for OSX 10.7; - standard drag&drop installation; - support for 1024x1024 icon; - "show/hide grid" menu for the editor; - new app icon.
|Apr 20/21, 2011||Release of iconXprit 2.5.3/4
the font panel is improved; -bug fix by displaying templates; - a few other minor adjustments.
|Jan 15, 2011||Release of iconXprit 2.5.2
Bug fix by removing color from items with custom icon; - a few minor internal updates.
|Jan 10, 2011||Release of iconXprit 2.5 & 2.5.1
- Pressing the alt-key while selecting a function (removal of any add-on as well as attaching color and custom icon) lets apply the same to the selected item's sub-directories; - Internal updates; - Bug fix by using the status menu to add color (v.2.5.1).
|Sept 10, 2010||Release of iconXprit 2.4
- A menu item 'Quick Attach…' is added, which is valid for a folder (or volume) containing items to attach a standard custom icon quickly; - the Text Panel is modified with 2 features: "text only" option and "save as icns/png" function; - iconXprit menu is movable while the alt-key is held down.
|June 10, 2010||Release of iconXprit 2.3.2
- The command-key is no longer required by assigning shortcuts if any other modifier key is used.
|May 31, 2010||Release of iconXprit 2.3.1
- The "Add Favorites" sub menu may have scrollers; - Shortcuts are assignable to Finder's color labels.
|May 21, 2010||Release of iconXprit 2.3
- "Add Group Color" is added to the status item menu; - A special color group "No Color" is available to remove colors; - Compatibility with "Path Finder" is improved (shortcuts assigned in iconXprit work as well).
|May 10, 2010||Release of iconXprit 2.2
- accepts drag&drop on the program icon to open the editor; - option "Terminate after the last window is closed"; - the message panel with a selection of existing images to be replaced; - several other mostly internal adjustments; - the installer keeps a custom icon if any attached to iconXprit!
|April 15, 2010||Release of iconXprit 2.1.5
Adjusted default shadow setting.
|April 9, 2010||Release of iconXprit 2.1.4
Adjustments by: - a drop-box to remove custom icons added to the editor; - small images on the editor accept direct drag&drop of image files; - bug-fix by coloring scaled images and selecting proper size image representation.
|March 5, 2010||Release of iconXprit 2.1.3
Adjustments by: - displaying the favorite icon submenu, - moving, resizing, and transforming objects, - eading in icon images. ; Bug fix by: - the favorite icon menu background, - ordering items on the favorite matrix, - template previews.
|Feb 12, 2010||Release of iconXprit 2.1.2
Favorite icons, if there are more than five, are displayed in a grid on the submenu; Stabler drag & drop by changing the menu order; Bug fix by moving a full-size object in the editor.
|Feb 12, 2010||Release of iconXprit 2.1.1
Drop-box to attach icon is added to the editor; "Redo" is supported for editing objects; Bug fix by editing text and scribbling.
|Jan 15, 2010||Release of iconXprit 2.1
User interface reorganization; each iconXprit menu item can be disabled; black-white status icon option; color-picker on the color panel; possible to use image as texture; more options for clip objects.
|Sep 25, 2009||Release of iconXprit 2.0.1 & v.1.3.1
Possible to list all the colored items in a table sortable according to color group; Internal adjustments in relation to menu handling (v.2.0.1).
|Aug 28, 2009||Release of iconXprit 2.0
New as a background service program compatible with OSX 10.6 Finder.
|Aug 24, 2009||Release of iconXprit 1.3
Saving custom resources (group colors, gradations and last editor state) in the Application Support folder; Work-around of possible crash on a MacBook Pro by opening the editor or using text functions.
|July 7, 2009||Release of iconXprit 1.2.6
Clearer combined icon images; Internal adjustments to avoid deprecated functions.
|May 23, 2009||Release of iconXprit 1.2.5
Slightly larger favorite and template images for the menu and on the editor; Object selection with mouse clicks is improved; The capsLock-key can be used to prevent this automatic selection; Tooltips behave better.
|May 11, 2009||Release of iconXprit 1.2.4 cs
Czech localization is added.
|May 7, 2009||Release of iconXprit 1.2.4
A tool to convert between system labels and iconXprit group colors is added.
Thanks to G.Tenenbaum for his suggestion of this tool.
|March 20, 2009||Release of iconXprit 1.2.3
Text function improved; Option "Save in the archive" saved in the preferences; Compatibility with "Path Finder".
|Jan 24, 2009||Release of iconXprit 1.2.2
Shortcut key assignment possible to the menu items: Remove, Add Text, Open Editor, and Add Group Color.
Thanks to N.Sloan for taking time to test 1.2.2 beta versions.
|Dec 30, 2008||Release of iconXprit 1.2.1
The paint tool added in v.1.2 is improved, group color change in the detached thread, the editor panel keeps the last state, bug-fixing and adjustments.
|Dec 19, 2008||Release of iconXprit 1.2
A paint tool added, a mini menu item "Save object image" added, two effects combined into an aqua-effect, which can handle light colors and multiple colors.
|Sep 26, 2008||Release of iconXprit 1.1
Internal revision for better Finder's responses (esp. by attaching text via the text panel).
|Sep 01, 2008||Release of iconXprit 1.0.6
A menu item "Image Details" under the mini menu on the Editor Panel. Bug fixing by saving images and a few internal adjustments.
|July 25, 2008||Release of iconXprit 1.0.5
A menu item "Show Colors" under "Add Free Color".
|June 25, 2008||Release of iconXprit 1.0.4
Gradient tool, Size option by saving as image, Bug fixing by the mini menu button and text added on the editor panel.
|May 3, 2008||Release of iconXprit 1.0.3
French interface, a tool function "Change modified date" and minor bug fixing.
|April 17, 2008||Release of iconXprit 1.0.2
German interface and a couple of minor bug fixing.
|April 12, 2008||Release of iconXprit 1.0.1
Spanish & Japanese interfaces for the installer and a couple of bug fixing.
|April 10, 2008||Release of iconXprit 1.0|
|Sept 13, 2012||Release of JiXii 3.2
- OSX 10.8 and the Retina display compatibility; - Block piece type adjusted; - A few new puzzle board textures.
|Feb 09, 2010||Release of JiXii 3.1
More options for creating JiXiiPuzzle (java applet); Bug-Fix by changing colors of background and puzzle board.
|Jan 20, 2010||Release of JiXii 3.0.2
Adjustment of setting the error value; Bug-Fix by the option "Selected pieces follow the cursor without mouse-drag", changing images and the record panel.
|Dec 22, 2009||Release of JiXii 3.0.1
New Option: "Don't reverse or rotate once at the correct state"
|Nov 23, 2009||Release of JiXii 2.9.1
Main New Features: - "Show ghost image" menu; - automatic mode and applet creation slightly modified; - bug-fixing by JiXii card; - new default images.
|Nov 20, 2009||Release of JiXii 3.0
Main New Features: - lots of internal modifications (64-bit compatibility, new piece creation methods, etc.); - an irregular classic piece pattern; - puzzle board frame using a part of the image; - "Show ghost image" menu; - outline for either the front or the back image; - option to delay scattering by 3 seconds (default); - option to show two rotation markers for the selected piece; - automatic mode and applet creation slightly modified; - bug-fixing by JiXii card; - new default images and large size icons.
|Dec 28, 2006||Release
of JiXii 2.9
Main New Features: New piece pattern "Block"; Option to limit piece numbers; Deeper search for automatic image change, etc.
|Sep 13, 2006||Release
of JiXii 2.8.1
New Features: applets' 'flickering' on Windows eliminated; Bug-fixing by changing images with different aspect ratios.
|Aug 22, 2006||Release
of JiXii 2.8
New Features: Universal binary; new default image; piece-animation instead of the progressive bar by scattering pieces.
|Nov 17, 2004||Release
of JiXii 2.7.1
New Features: scattering & collecting pieces within a limited area around the puzzle board, JiXii applet scatters pieces either under or at the left side of the board.
|Oct 21, 2004||Release
of JiXii 2.7
New Features: more felxible image size setting, improvements of JiXii cards saving function, possibility to save puzzles as Java applets.
|Jun 29, 2004||Release
of JiXii 2.6
New Features: piece pattern "X", key assignment for new puzzles, selected pieces can follow mouse without being dragged.
|May 21, 2004||Release
of JiXii 2.5
Main Features: piece pattern "classic+", function to show only edge pieces, option to scatter pieces after selecting images, etc.
|Feb 17, 2004||Release
of JiXii 2.4.5
Main Features: Support for using alias files, piece type display with icons, bug fixing by rotation of individually grouped pieces, etc.
|Jan 7, 2004||Release
of JiXii 2.4.4
Main Features: French localization, Option for automatic front images selection, adjustable piece control strictness, etc.
|Dec 9, 2003||Release
of JiXii 2.4.3
Bug Fix by redrawing selected pieces under OS10.2.8
|Nov 17, 2003||Release
of JiXii 2.4.2
Main Feature: OS10.2.8 & OS10.3 compatibility
|Sept 4, 2003||Release
of JiXii 2.4.1
Main Feature: Better read-in process for high resolution images
|Jul 30, 2003||Release
of JiXii 2.4
Main Features: Option for two-sided pieces, User key assignment
|Mar 11, 2003||Release
of JiXii 2.3.2
Main Features: Option to make grouped pieces seamless, Improvement of automatic grouping, Rotation of grouped pieces
of JiXii 2.3.1
Main Features: Timer and Record Table added
|Dec 23, 2002||Release
of JiXii 2.3
Main Features: new piece patterns (disk and polygon)
|Oct 25, 2002||Release
of JiXii 2.2
Main Features: several options added (scatter around the puzzle board, keep the piece form as square as possible, etc.)
|Aug 23, 2002||Release
of JiXii 2.1.1
Main Features: better memory control
|Aug 1, 2002||Release
of JiXii 2.
Main Features: automatic grouping improvement, sounds selection, internal refinement
|Jul 7, 2002||Release
of JiXii 2.0
Main Features: JiXii card
|Jun 7, 2002||Release
of JiXii 1.0.1
Main Features: Possibility to select, move, and group more than one piece
|May 5, 2002||Release of JiXii 1.0|
|Dec 6, 2007||Release of iconCompo 3.7.2
Fixed a bug that made foreground images too small for large icons.
|Dec 5, 2007||Release of iconCompo 3.7.1
Keep label colors; Save as "rsrc"; Finder update method modified; French localization updated.
|Oct 5, 2007||Release of iconCompo 3.7
Support for larger icons; Bug-fixing by reading in Japanese file names; Spanish localization updated; iCCMPlugin automatic installation (included in iconCompo).
|Jan 3, 2007||Release of iconCompo 3.6.1
Option to draw separation lines for iCCMPlugin.
|Nov 16, 2006||Release of iconCompo 3.6
Size option for saving image, Save as ico, 256x256 image option, iCinstallHelper, bug fixing by shadow, etc.
|Aug 22, 2006||Release of iconCompo 3.5
Universal binary version, Plugin improved for independent use.
|July 21, 2006||Release
of iconCompo 3.4 (internal)
|May 25, 2005||Release of iconCompo 3.3.1
A minor update with a bug fix and a few internal modifications for Tiger.
|May 11, 2005||Release of iconCompo 3.3
New Features: OS 10.4 compatibility, alt-key can reverse the "icon only" option, 2 sub-options for quick attachment settings, etc.
|Jan 30, 2005||Release
of iconCompo 3.2
New Features: Italian localization, iCCMPlugin 2.0, "Icons for frequent use", etc.
|Nov 5, 2004||Release
of iconCompo 3.1.1
New Features: Text functions improved, a button to set the foreground image at the center.
|Sep 6, 2004||Release
of iconCompo 3.1
New Features: More simply organized "Settings", option "Last Exited", option "inside", shadow options & settings improved, etc.
|Apr 14, 2004||Release
of iconCompo 3.0 -
revised version -
Main Features: Reorganization of major functions for an easier access and various functional enhancements incl. text drawing mode, more powerful multiple settings, finer transformation adjustment, and a possibility to keep recently used foreground images.
|Dec 9, 2003||Release
of iconCompo 2.5.1
New Features: French localization updated
|Nov 12, 2003||Release
of iconCompo 2.5 +
Main New Features: OS10.3 compatibility, options to adjust shadows
|Oct 24, 2003||Release
of iconCompo 2.4
Main New Features: possible to save mutliple settings, option to keep inside of the favorite drawer in order,
three new options in relation to the variant tool, etc.
|Oct 10, 2003||Release
of iconCompo 2.3.2
Bug fix and minor modifications.
|Oct 1, 2003||Release
of iconCompo 2.3.1
Main New Features: Spanish localization and several minor modifications.
|Aug 30, 2003||Release
of iconCompo 2.3
Main New Features: French localization, Better use of color panel, Trim option, New transformation type "perspective", Contextual menu of standard background images, etc.
|Mar 30, 2003||Release
of iconCompo 2.2
Main New Features: Gradation Tool, Improvement of Text Tool and Clip Function of icon images.
|Jan 28, 2003||Release
of iconCompo 2.1.1
Main New Features: German localization, Aqua-like frames for composite images, etc.
|Nov 20, 2002||Release
of iconCompo 2.1
Main New Features: A new menu item added to switch off / on the metallic appearance, Possibility to add an "OpenDrop" variant icon. etc.
|Oct 30, 2002||Release
of iconCompo 2.0.1
A new menu item "Customize Toolbar...", Stabler and more efficient "Attachment" function. etc.
|Oct 11, 2002||Release
of iconCompo 2.0
Totally revised version developed under OS10.2.1!
Main Features: Color Editor, Small Image Support, Toolbar, etc. etc.
|Jun 7, 2002||Release
of iconCompo 1.4.3
Main Features: Saturation sliders added, Better consistency of text adjustment functions, etc.
|Apr 5, 2002||Release
of iconCompo 1.4.2
Main Features: Save function improved; Flat color modification possible; Text attachment to the background image; etc.
|Mar 20, 2002||Release
of iconCompo 1.4.1
Main Features: A function to preserve the original aspect ratio in the foreground image. A crash bug fixed.
|Mar 6, 2002||Release
of iconCompo 1.4
Main Features: A text tool and a simple shadow attachment function are added.
|Jan 31, 2002||Release
of iconCompo 1.3
Main Feature: A list tool which displays folders/files for a quicker icon composition & attachment
|Dec 28, 2001||Release of iconCompo 1.2.1|
|Dec 12, 2001||Release
of iconCompo 1.2
Main Feature: A drawer to keep favorite background images
|Nov 11, 2001||Release
of iconCompo 1.1
Main Feature: Drag & drop start-up
|Oct 10, 2001||Release of iconCompo 1.0|